[support] To nice menu users can nice menus be colapsable?

krister at kristersplace.ws krister at kristersplace.ws
Wed Jun 6 14:07:50 UTC 2007

On 6 Jun 2007 at 8:51, Michelle Cox wrote:

> Replace the word "click" with "hover" and that's the default

Where do i do this?

> behaviour. If your subitems are showing all the time with nice menus
> then something isn't working right. Possibly you have javascript
> disabled?

I don't think so, since other javascript things are working. Maybe i don't have
the JQuery thingy, is it a library and where would one get it and where
should it be installed? I run my website that's on a host that controls their
sites with CPanel, is there anything to think about then?
Sorry for all the newbieish questions.
/Krister