[support] More effective use of auto-complete in Profile

Neil: esl-lounge.com neil at esl-lounge.com
Wed Mar 7 11:07:02 UTC 2007

Is there a way of populating the profile_values table in the drupal DB before opening your site to the public?

I want the auto-complete to work and provide cities which I have already put into the database. At the moment, they only include cities that existing members have already entered.

Also, is there a way of providing extra information in the dropdown like you get on answers.com? If someone types "San Fr" I would like something similar to "San Francisco (California)" to appear. Is that possible?

Neil