[support] Nodevote display in Contemplate module

laura oldenbourg laura.oldenbourg at googlemail.com
Thu Mar 8 08:25:01 UTC 2007

Hello,
I use the nodevote.module on a CCK content type. That works fine.
Now I have started to use Contemplate.module to build a custom teaser
and body view for this CCK content type and this is where I need help
to display the nodevote functionality.

In my template build area of Contemplate, I can see the following
variables from nodevote.module for both teaser and body view:

$nodevote (object)
$nodevote->vote_display (integer)
1
$nodevote->vote_do (integer)
1

Since I am not familiar with Php, I don't know how to embed them into
the code. How do I integrate these variables into my teaser and body
code?

Installation: Drupal 4.7.6

Help VERY much appreciated.
Bests, Laura.