[support] Themed frontpage without $sidebar_right

Mattias Hällkvist mattiasha at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 14:16:53 UTC 2007

I'm trying to set different front page for anonymous and authenticated users
using the front page module <http://drupal.org/project/front>. I'd like the
frontpage to have the header but not the right sidebar. In page.tpl.php the
right sidebar is defined as $sidebar_right. So I thought that I could add
code to check if the url is domain.com/front_page and then not print
$sidebar_right. Or some other solution that doesn't print the right sidebar
on the front_page.

I'm a php novice but I'm learning.. I appreciate any help I can get.

Thanks!
/Mattias