[support] Themed frontpage without $sidebar_right

Larry Garfield larry at garfieldtech.com
Mon Mar 12 18:33:19 UTC 2007

Each block is just a div.  Use CSS to float them left/right, or some other "sideways" method of your choice.

In theory I suppose you could make each a table cell in block.tpl.php and then wrap them in a row/table in the page template, but that would get extremely ugly extremely fast and I don't recommend it. :-)

--Larry Garfield