[support] views (menu-items for views) available on certain conditions

Bèr Kessels ber at webschuur.com
Mon Mar 12 19:44:45 UTC 2007

Hello

I have a view (table listing certain nodes) wich appears on
/node/123/applications its path is /node/$arg/applications

if $node 123 is of type Foo, the page /node/123/applications makes sense, for
all other types it does not.

I would like to know if I can make that view 'active' or accessible, or appear
as a tab, for only the node types where $node->type of 132 is 'Foo'.
An alternative could be to not show the menu-item if the view is empty.

Note, that I am not looking at filters or arguments. Filters and arguments
only define what nodes appear in the table on the /node/123/applications,
they don't dictate wether the view is available.

Its for Drupal 4.7.

Bèr
--
Drupal, Ruby on Rails and Joomla! development: webschuur.com | Drupal hosting:
www.sympal.nl