[support] teaser text flows into each other.

Victor Kane victorkane at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 15:57:23 UTC 2007

I was looking at it this morning, but haven't found time to actually work
with the code, so I cannot do more at this instant than point you in the
direction of a possible solution.

I noticed that the problematic post is "sticky"; as a result it is wrapped
in a div of class "node sticky" (or similar).

You could place a clear statement in your style.css for that class.

However, the problem is caused also, because you have a huge photo and very
little text. If this post is meant as a sticky intro post, perhaps you might
consider either cropping or resizing the picture to go with the amount of
text shown in the teaser (or is it the full text?).

If the text is all there is, that explains why the "break" solution doesn't
work.

saludos,

Victor Kane
http://awebfactory.com.ar