[support] view module stop my drupal working

Guillermo Garron guillermo.fedora at gmail.com
Sun Mar 25 23:36:08 UTC 2007

Hi,

I have installed view module on my 5.1 drupal, but i made a mistake
and turn on the first and last module which deppends on the first one,
after that my drupal stop working, I just got ZERO SIZE replies, so i
erased the view directory from

/var/www/mysite/sites/all/modules/
directory

It start working again, anyway i want to have it working, so i think i
first need to uninstall it, and install it again.

I gess that when i enable one module, somewhere in the files or in the
database (i think on the database because i could not found anything
in the files settings.php for example) there should be a logic field
with 1 if enabled and 0 if disabled, I am sure i have view enabled
right but because I erased the directory it is working as soon as i
copy it again, all stop working again.

Can anybody please tell me where to disable it manually?

thanks

--
Guillermo Garron
"Linux IS user friendly... It's just selective about who its friends are."