[support] Event calendar category view

Jody Cleveland cleveland at winnefox.org
Tue Mar 27 13:22:15 UTC 2007

In the fields section, I¹ve added Event: Start Time, Event: End Time, and
Node: Title.

If I view the page for the view: http://beta.menashalibrary.org/delete

I see a year view. But, no matter what I click on, whether it¹s a month, or
a day, it just shows the same year view. Is there something else I need to
do to get that to work?

- jody