[support] url alias not working?

Metzler, David metzlerd at evergreen.edu
Thu Mar 29 15:06:38 UTC 2007

Will,

I've been staring at this email for a while in My inbox thinking about
what it could be. What is producing the content of section/radio?  Is it
a simple page, or a panel or something else?  It might help to know
what's producting this URL that doesn't seem to be behaving well with
the url asias concept.

I hate unsolved mysteries....

Dave