[support] View : Categories and Subcategories

Abhinav Jain abhinavsinbox at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 06:14:43 UTC 2007

Hi

I read this article :-  http://drupal.org/node/60530 and was able to follow
it (using CCK and drupal 5.0).
However I was unable to understand how to use it to do something like :-

I have the categories / Subcategories as  :-

BOOK
    - Fiction
    - Non Fiction
    - Children
    - Programming

CD
    - Movie
    - Educational

Now while creating a view , how can I create 2 drop down lists, on one if I
select BOOK the second should have the options as Fiction .... and if I
select CD in the first drop down box , the second drop down should contain
Movie etc ...
I am using CCK to create my node types.

(Basically I want to select the category from one drop down box and the
subcategory from the other drop down list)

Thanks and Regards
Abhinav
Drupal : Level : Novice