[support] two issues I can't find in the forums

Neil: esl-lounge.com neil at esl-lounge.com
Sat Mar 31 17:36:44 UTC 2007

I've just had a look now and I am seeing the CSS using Web Developer extension in FF. I used to have just the Edit CSS extension, but now I have the whole thing and when I right click and choose Edit CSS, I get it loading in the left sidebar with tabs for each style sheet being used, which is around ten!

I like to use the "View CSS information" option too which means you can click on each part of the page and the left sidebar fills will all the CSS that is effecting that part.