[support] Drupaltherapy: July 21 San Francisco

Sean sean at crushyou.net
Wed May 2 04:22:27 UTC 2007

Dear friends,

I'm running a "drupal therapy" in San Francisco on July 21 at BAVC.  Its an
all day training for Drupal admins and users for a reasonable cost.  There
aren't a lot of formal training opportunities so I thought I could
contribute to the cause by creating some.  Please visit the site and pass it
along:

http://www.drupaltherapy.com

Also, please tell me if this is not the best or appropriate way to announce
this class.  I'm new on the lists so I don't know the etiquette.

Thanks!

Sean