[support] webform view

Fehér János feher.janos at mindworks.hu
Thu May 3 19:04:06 UTC 2007

Hi,

I have a problem with views. I try to create a hook_views_tables() to filter
the webforms submitted by the current user. It's working, but when I try to
show the webforms not submitted by the current user, it doesn't show anything
(just empty text).

The code:

'filters' => array(
      'currentuid' => array(
        'field' => 'user',
        'name' => t('Webform: Submited by the Current User'),
        'operator' => 'views_handler_operator_eqneq',
        'list' => 'views_handler_filter_usercurrent',
        'list-type' => 'select',
        'help' => t('This allows you to filter by whether or not the logged in
user submited the webform node.'),
      ),

Any suggestion?
--