[support] how to get the list of new nodes since last login?

Jean Gazis jgazis at gmail.com
Fri May 4 17:34:05 UTC 2007

How long will it be between logins for any user? If it is very long, all
content since last login would be impractical anyway - there would be too
much new content for such a feature to be useful. If it isn't long, you can
just delete log entries older than, say, twice the average time between
logins or something like that.