[support] Inserting php block snippet into a standard node

Neil: esl-lounge.com neil at esl-lounge.com
Fri May 4 21:09:09 UTC 2007

I'm getting exactly the same problem with that code too. Getting the
information to show (in this case, just a simple e-mail address) is not the
problem. I got that bit working with my original code. The problem is that
the content stops at the point in the page where I post the php snippet.
Everything before it shows and nothing after it.

Why would that be? It's in standard php tags and the input format is php
too.