[support] Inserting php block snippet into a standard node

Metzler, David metzlerd at evergreen.edu
Fri May 4 22:08:46 UTC 2007

Yep, id agree use "print theme.... " not return.

While you're at it----

SELECT uid, init FROM dru_users WHERE
>> dru_users.uid = %s

Should probably be %d (since uid is a number), and the DBQuery call has
an appropriate syntax to
To take any multi-site config into account....

SQL should read:
  SELECT uid, init FROM {users} WHERE uid = %d