[support] optional user profile fields

Jean Gazis jgazis at gmail.com
Mon May 7 20:36:03 UTC 2007

I would like to make some user profile fields dependent on other user
profile fields, for example,  right now I have parent 1, a whole bunch of
contact info fields, parent 2, a whole bunch of the same fields, child 1 -
many fields, child 2 - many fields, child 3 - many fields. I'd like to make
it so the user could check a box if all the info is the same for each
person, or if there is only one person, and not have to put "N/A" in over
and over.

Would this require some other module, or custom field types, or php codiig?
--
Jean Gazis
www.jeangazis.com