[support] Newbie with a dead site

erase erase02 at gmail.com
Mon May 7 22:44:36 UTC 2007

Thanks David & Laura for pointing me in the right direction I was then told:

mysql> delete from sessions;
ERROR 145 (HY000): Table '.\drupal\sessions' is marked as crashed and should be
repaired

Which after Googling around led me to:

C:\xampp\mysql\bin>mysqlcheck --repair drupal sessions -u root -p
Enter password: ********
drupal.sessions                                    OK

Which restored the site in a slightly broken state, if I can't fix
that I'll start another thread.

Many Thanks to you both
Phil