[support] Forms in Nodes

Larry Garfield larry at garfieldtech.com
Thu May 10 03:26:00 UTC 2007

If you want a node that "is" a form, look at the webform module.  It allows
the creation of nodes that are themselves forms, built using Form API, that
save data directly to the database or email it to someone.  Once you have
such a node, you can display it in a view, a panel, or wherever else you can
put a node.

Cheers.

--
Larry Garfield			AIM: LOLG42