[support] What the *&^% is NABBLE.COM?

Michelle Cox mcox at charter.net
Thu May 10 14:04:57 UTC 2007

I don't know if bringing the law into it will do any good or not, but what
about fighting software with software? I'm not really familiar with this
sort of content grabbing but maybe someone who knows more about it has an
idea of how we can make the mailing lists less palatable? Is there something
that could be done in the configuration that would screw up their system
without making it impossible to use for legitimate users?

Michelle