[support] Basic building of one web site

Earnie Boyd earnie at users.sourceforge.net
Fri May 11 14:37:01 UTC 2007

Quoting Sauro Cesaretti <cesaretti.sauro at gmail.com>:

> The theme that I'm using is garland.

I've seen a lot of mishap with this theme in my client environments.
It stretches the limits of IE and Mozilla.

Make sure that the permissions of the file are set to allow the server
to think it should permissively display the image.  Make sure the
Drupal admin switches are set.  Make sure that your cache data is
refreshed.

Earnie