[support] CSS editing software

Lennart Borgman lennart.borgman.073 at student.lu.se
Mon May 14 17:12:33 UTC 2007

Jean Gazis wrote:
> I have been looking at a free trial of CSSedit
> (http://macrabbit.com/cssedit/) and am wondering if anyone has
> recommendations - should I buy this (it's not expensive), or are there
> better tools?

If you download the Web Developers extension for Firefox it lets you
test different style sheets for the page you are already viewing.

You can combine that with for example Emacs 22 (yet in beta for a short
while) and use one of the css modes for it.

I am sure it does not have all the elegance of CSSedit, but the nice
thing with such an approach is that Emacs lets you edit other things in
a similar way.