[support] CSS editing software

A-NO-NE Music madflute at anonemusic.com
Tue May 15 13:19:51 UTC 2007

Hi,
I asked this before, but didn't really get any help.  My problem is I
can't find the target CSS object when I want to do something.  Here is
Garland.  Say I want to change the property of the content area.  You
can only guess it is under the content.css but almost impossible to find
where is what you are looking for.  How do you deal with this?

Yes, I have WebDev > View Style Info enabled, but most of Drupal
elements are too long to fit within the info bar.

--

- Hiro

Hiroaki Honshuku, A-NO-NE Music, Boston, MA
<http://a-no-ne.com> <http://anonemusic.com>