[support] CSS editing software

Neil: esl-lounge.com neil at esl-lounge.com
Tue May 15 13:44:35 UTC 2007

I have just taken delivery of a new theme and have spent last 10 days
styling it so it's all just right. I use

- Firebug
- Firefox Web Developer extension (especially View CSS: Ctrl - Shift - Y and
Edit CSS: Ctrl - Shift - E)

would be lost without them and have never had a problem styling with them.