[support] Newbee: How should I plan this?

A-NO-NE Music madflute at anonemusic.com
Fri May 18 04:52:01 UTC 2007

Larry Garfield / 2007/05/17 / 01:43 AM wrote:

>Definitely have a read through the CCK and Views module categories on
>drupal.org.

Hi Larry,
Thank you so much for your detailed instructions.  It sounds great, but
I am too new to get it clicked.   I have been trying to find CCK + Views
tutorial but I haven't been able to find the one helps my needs.  Same
with general documentations.  They are often for developers, which
contains snippets, not GUI level How To.  Is there any tip on how to
search low level tutorials?

--

- Hiro

Hiroaki Honshuku, A-NO-NE Music, Boston, MA
<http://a-no-ne.com> <http://anonemusic.com>