[support] select all / mass handling of content in views?

Tobias Eigen tobiaseigen at gmail.com
Mon May 21 17:18:29 UTC 2007

Hi,

I'm interested in being able to view all content, or view by search
criteria, and then to perform mass action on content.. e.g.
browse/filter my way toward a list of pages with the same term, select
all or some of them, and then add some more terms to them or delete
them.

Any guidance on achieving this much appreciated. The
admin/content/node page is quite good for this, but it does not let me
view enough results at a time - can this be changed?

If not there, then the "views" module seems to be the place for it,
but so far I have not seen a feature to create the select and
select/all boxes feature and a filter like in admin/content/node -
does that exist?

Cheers,

Tobias

--