[support] How to have a suggestion area?

Jody Cleveland cleveland at winnefox.org
Wed May 23 13:35:17 UTC 2007

Ok, so far I've created the content type, and I set permissions so that
anonymous users can create a suggestion. What I noticed is that Input Format
shows up at the bottom of the page. Can I turn that off for anonymous users
and have filtered html set as the default? I don't want anonymous users to
be able to use any html code at all. But, my trusted authors should be able
to.

- jody