[support] How to have a suggestion area?

Jody Cleveland cleveland at winnefox.org
Wed May 23 15:13:39 UTC 2007

I do, yes. What I have is, full html setup as the default. And filtered as
being available for anonymous and authenticated. Ideally what I'd like is,
full html for my content authors, and filtered for everyone else.

I know I can have filtered as the default, and then say that full is
available only to content authors. But, then, I have to switch input formats
every time I create content. Is there a way to do a default for each one?