[support] Saving a node with drupal_execute - changing node's owner

Victor Kane victorkane at gmail.com
Tue May 29 11:18:31 UTC 2007

Here is a snippet that has worked for me, but by transforming the array into
an object and then performing node_submit() and node_save():

  $node = (object)$node;
  $node = node_submit($node);
  node_save($node);

and the following snippet I know for sure correctly saves the uid:

    $section_node = new stdClass();
    $section_node->title = $org_name;
    $section_node->uid = $account->uid;
    $section_node = node_submit($section_node);
    node_save($section_node);

Victor Kane
http://awebfactory.com.ar