[support] Image node problem

A-NO-NE Music madflute at anonemusic.com
Tue May 29 13:56:18 UTC 2007

Earnie Boyd / 2007/05/29 / 09:50 AM wrote:

>Sounds to me as if for some reason the permissions for Apache to write
>to the directory or overwrite the file has been modified.  You might
>need to contact your hosting company if you don't have access to reset
>the permissions.

Yes, I did have the permission problem, which has been corrected by my
ISP early yesterday.  I too did hope that fixed the problem, but it is
still present.  I really wish to find which table stores this info so I
can fix it there.

--

- Hiro

Hiroaki Honshuku, A-NO-NE Music, Boston, MA
<http://a-no-ne.com> <http://anonemusic.com>