[support] Site queue for users

Michael Prasuhn mike at mikeyp.net
Thu May 31 04:53:34 UTC 2007

I've achieved similar functionality using the workflow module. It
requires actions module. I set these up and only gave admin/moderator
roles the permission to change workflow status, an then set the
default node workflow under admin/content/types to not be published.
Then use a form_alter to remove the publishing options from the node
creation form, and user that have permissions will be allowed to see
the workflow status and use that. Pair this with views to give you a
view of all content that has a workflow status of 'In moderation' and
you'll have your queue for the administrators.

-mike

Michael Prasuhn
mike at mikeyp.net
http://mikeyp.net