[support] Taxonomy Trees and Views

Ari Davidow aridavidow at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 18:21:43 UTC 2007

This sounds like an issue that people use "facets" to work around, where a
"facet" is essentially a single taxonomy, and you effectively have several
unrelated taxonomies that would aid navigation. I don't know if this sort of
thing has been implemented in drupal modules--I just remember the term from
a similar discussion about a different CMS.

ari