[support] Views and Exposed Filters?

Antoine Spadoni antoine.spadoni at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 14:17:38 UTC 2007

Hello,

I am building a search page with *Views* offering users to search either for
1 specific content type or within all content types available for a search.

Because I only want the search to be performed on 3 specific content types
(and not on other content types such as UserProfile/Story/Page), I defined a
*Filter* (on Node Type) for my view and *Exposed* it.

Unfortunately when the search is done with the <all> option in the select
box, it *does not limit the results* to the 3 content-types defined within
the view. The exposed filter bypasses the filter previously defined on node
type.

Did I forget to code/define anything? What should I do in order to get the *
<all>* option in the searchpage to be performed only on the content types
defined in my view?
Any help would be greatly appreciated,

Antoine