[support] Taxonomy auto tags help

Earnie Boyd earnie at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Nov 13 17:29:08 UTC 2007

Quoting Idan Arbel <idan at arbel-designs.com>:

> Hello,
>
> I'm setting up a site and i'm having some trouble understanding if I can
> accomplish what I need with taxonomy, and if so how?
>
> I'd like to set up terms in a hierarchy with multiple levels.
> Now every time a node is edited or created, I'd like for the node to be
> linked to to each term according to the content. If the word book apears in
> the node body or node title and I have a term book. I'd like the node to be
> tagged with that term, and all others.
>
> Anyone know of a module or technique for doing this?

A little ironic you should be asking this.  I was searching drupal.org
today for a possible module that might already be written to tag all
nodes containing a search term with a taxonomy term.  I found the
opposite where the search can find the taxonomy synonyms but I didn't
find a way to create taxonomy terms from words in the nodes.  Anyone
know of a module that automates taxonomy tagging?

Earnie -- http://for-my-kids.com/
-- http://give-me-an-offer.com/