[support] feedback with some node information

Davide Michel 'ZioBudda' Morelli michel at ziobudda.net
Fri Nov 16 15:49:44 UTC 2007

Hi all, I need to permit to the user to send at the admin a message/mail
with a textarea for the message. I can do it with webform, but for my
necessity I need to insert node nid and user uid. Is this possible
without write a module from 0 ?

Think an user that want to inform you that a link into a node is broken
and he want to add the correct url, too.

How can I do it ? I need to write a module from scratch ? Please noooo.

Tnx and sorry for my bad english.

M.

Michel 'ZioBudda' Morelli                       michel at ziobudda.net
Consulenza sistemistica in ambito OpenSource.
Sviluppo applicazioni web dinamiche (LAMP+Ajax)
Telefono: 0200619074
Telefono Cell: +39-3939890025 --  Fax: +39-0291390660

http://www.ziobudda.net                         ICQ: 58351764
http://www.ziobuddalabs.it                      Skype: zio_budda
http://www.ajaxblog.it        			MSN: michel at ziobuddalabs.it
						JABBER: michel at gmail.com