[support] Moving files directory?

Roy Smith roy at panix.com
Sun Nov 18 17:07:12 UTC 2007

It turns out, the problem was not that the path changed, but that the
permissions were wrong.  Setting the permission on ~/sitename/files/
to 0777 (i.e. world-writable) made the warning go away.  On the other
hand, it doesn't seem right that a directory should have to be left
wide open like that.  Is that really how it's supposed to be?

roy at panix.com