[support] Flickr RSS Feeds

Chris McCreery chris.mccreery at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 15:47:34 UTC 2007

Hi I am looking to insert a Flickr RSS feed into a block in drupal, I
started off using the aggregator module but this only displays titles and
descriptions. I would like for just the latest 2 or 3 images to appear based
on a particular set of images or even a small slideshow of images from a
particular tag. I've also tried a few flickr modules but most only pull
content based on user and not a tag. The last module I tried was the
Aggregation module but I'm lost as to how this works. I though I could
specify a feed and then display that in a block however it just creates new
nodes for each rss item. I assume I should be able to do this quite easily
but can't seem to figure it out.

Thanks,

--
Chris McCreery