[support] Change order of title and body fields

Philippe Jadin philippe.jadin at gmail.com
Thu Nov 22 13:34:20 UTC 2007

Hello,

I'm trying to change the location of a title and body form inputs for
a node type. I try with form_alter in a custom module, but I don't
understand how the form array can be used/modified. Here is the node
add form : http://www.yapaka.be/node/add/evenement

I'd like to move "Intitulé de l'événement" (which is the node title)
inside the "Evénement" fieldset and add the "description" textarea
(=node body) right after the description. The fieldsets are done with
cck field groups.

On the top of this page there is a krumo print of the array.

Thank you in advance, it so wonderfull what can be done without
programming that you are a bit lost when you need to :-)

Philippe

BTW, it would be so easy to be able to move body and title (and
taxonomy) in the CCK configuration screen (they have fixed weight)