[support] Drupal Staging/Preview Question

Tom Holmes Jr. tom at tomholmes.net
Sat Nov 24 16:21:54 UTC 2007

This is my last question, and then I swear I am done .... for now.

I have reviewed numerous CMS systems, like Vignette, Interwoven,
Alfresco, Joomla, Mambo, etc.
Many of these system provide a way for editors/content managers to view
content within the context of the site before it is published.
Then once the content is published, then it can be viewed by everyone else.

I didn't see where Drupal has that kind of feature .... but I could be
completely wrong.

Thanks again for the help!
                                                           Tom