[support] images in trimmed node

Roy Smith roy at panix.com
Sat Nov 24 21:12:46 UTC 2007

I've got a node which consists of an image inside a float:right
clear:right div, followed by a bunch of text.  In the trimmed
preview, only the image shows up.  I can force both the image and the
text to show up with "<!--break-->", but what I really want to do is
get just the text.  I can get just the text in the trimmed preview by
moving it before the image, but that messes up the layout in the full
view.

Is there any way to tell the preview generator to just ignore images
(or a specific div)?

roy at panix.com