[support] Workflow access permissions

Shyamala shyamala at netlinkindia.com
Tue Nov 27 10:12:11 UTC 2007

Workflow access permissions does not get updated on change in workflow state for only two of my CCKs. For these two CCKs alone, I need to resubmit the Workflow access permissions to have it take effect for newly created nodes. i.e every time I create a node I need to go to Workflow access and submit. My Views show updated workflow state only after I resubmit!

I am using
; Information added by drupal.org packaging script on 2007-04-26
version = "5.x-1.1"
project = "workflow"

Workflow is a very crucial component of the project. How to refresh the workflow access for these two CCKs alone.

Use Drupal 5.3
OS: Windows

Shyamala