[support] CCK Common Fields

Shyamala shyamala at netlinkindia.com
Wed Nov 28 04:03:45 UTC 2007

You can predefine the  date_created, date_modified, user_created,
user_modified, url
values for both content type, use, computed field, or pass values to the
create form to populate these fields.

These are possibilities. If you could elaborate on the when the two content
types are created and how they are linked. What is the order of creation...
I could help.

Shyamala