[support] How to add "selected" attribute to select list <option> tag

Steve Edwards killshot91 at comcast.net
Wed Nov 28 04:24:56 UTC 2007

Well, I'm back again, and this time I have a question about attributes for select options in a form.  I have a form that has a
select element (multi-select) that lists users.  The form is for some admin settings for a module.  When the form is displayed, I
need to be able to highlight specific options in the list based on data returned from a query.  I've been looking all day, and
haven't been able to figure it out.  There is the #attribute key, but it is for the field as whole (at least as far as I can
determine), and doesn't work for each individual <option> tag.

If anybody could point me in the right direction, I would appreciate it.

Thanks.

Steve