[support] Post Comment Access Denied for admin

Dan Karran dan at karran.net
Thu Nov 29 12:52:50 UTC 2007

Hi Abdu,
Which version of Drupal are you using? Do you have the comment form inline
with the content, or on a separate page? At which point do you get the error
(e.g. when clicking the submit button, or when clicking the link to add a
comment, before you see the form)?

Cheers,
Dan

On Nov 29, 2007 9:19 AM, Abdu Rahiman <abdurahiman at netlinkindia.com> wrote:

>  Hi,
> Thanks for your replay
> Being the admin of the site (user id =1) I don't have any permission
> restriction
> Nad for other roles I have given the full permission for Posting comments
> Still not working

Dan Karran
dan at karran.net
www.dankarran.com