[support] Comment/Settings page error

Skip Taylor avskip at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 20:33:04 UTC 2007

Hello,

I've had this on the Drupal forum for almost a week with no reply. I hope
someone here has an idea!

Using Drupal 5.3. Site is upgraded. Originally 4.6 (new), then to 4.7, then
to 5.3 if that matters. Theme is BlueMarine.

When I go to the comment/settings page, I get these 4 errors reliably in the
log:

Location: http://www.mydomain.com/admin/content/comment/settings
Message: array_keys()
[function.array-keys<http://drupal.org/node/function.array-keys>]:
The first argument should be an array in /modules/user/user.module on line
368.
--------
Location: http://www.mydomain.com/admin/content/comment/settings
Message: array_fill()
[function.array-fill<http://drupal.org/node/function.array-fill>]:
Number of elements must be positive in /modules/user/user.module on line
369.
--------
Location: http://www.mydomain.com/admin/content/comment/settings
Message: implode() [function.implode<http://drupal.org/node/function.implode>]:
Bad arguments. in /modules/user/user.module on line 369.
--------
Location: http://www.mydomain.com/admin/content/comment/settings
Message: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that
corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near
')' at line 1 query: SELECT DISTINCT(p.perm) FROM role r INNER JOIN
permission p ON p.rid = r.rid WHERE r.rid IN () in
/includes/database.mysql.inc on line 172.

I've disabled ALL modules, yet the error persists. Not sure where to go with
this next. Is it a problem with comments , something wrong in the database
or the user database/module?

Thanks for any ideas!

Regards,
Skip Taylor