[support] List of Drupal Sites?

Jason Flatt drupal at oadaeh.net
Thu Nov 29 20:49:11 UTC 2007

On Thursday 29 November 2007 11:30:09 ian at corpwatch.org wrote:
> Googled it but didn't find the most desirable results.  Anyone know of a
> list of really good drupal sites?  I am trying to get my users to look
> at other Drupal sites to brainstorm feature requests, instead of just
> making them up.  I found a few, like MTV UK and The Onion, anyone know
> other popular/famous ones?

Drupal's own gallery:
http://drupal.org/handbook/drupal/gallery

The portfolios of a few Drupal development shops:
http://www.lullabot.com/work
http://pingv.com/portfolio/drupal-websites
http://www.raincitystudios.com/portfolio/services/drupal-development
http://www.raincitystudios.com/portfolio/services/drupal-theming
http://www.trellon.com/project_categories/drupal

More development shops that might have more portfolios to browse through:
http://drupal.org/drupal-services

And one more:
http://www.dailypaul.com/

--