[support] Hide ckk field to anonymous user

Marolijo - Pol maresma marolijo at yahoo.es
Fri Nov 30 15:52:33 UTC 2007

Thank's but I tried it and doesn't work form me under Drupal5.3.
When I select the permissions under access control and put the field on
Contemplate's Body it allways apear on the node display.

I found a simply solution because I only wanna control if the user is
registered, put it on the template's body:

<?php
global $user;
if ($user->name<>''){
    print check_plain($node->field_informacio[0]['value']);
};
?>

Is it secure?

Thank's for all. Gràcies! ;-)