[support] Comment/Settings page error

sander-martijn lists at severeddreams.com
Fri Nov 30 16:24:18 UTC 2007

of course there are the 2 default roles, I'm just wondering if the table
got messed up.  There should also be at least one admin account with
full rights, right?  I mean the issue here is that something is not
working properly so I'm just giving some suggestions for trouble
shooting.  You say that code shouldn't be reached unless the user isn't
1, but he's obviously reaching that code since that's where the error
lies so he's either not logged in as the primary account (perhaps the
account he's logging in as is set to a role that didn't get transferred
with the upgrade or something?) or something else is amiss.