[support] Adding a new block region

Jim Smith jsmith at wate.com
Fri Nov 30 18:47:39 UTC 2007

I presume you mean you don't have a file called template.php. If that's
the case, just create one and put your code in for creating the block
regions. Drupal will know how to use it once it's there. Be sure you
include all regions, not just the ones you want to add, but the
previously existing regions.

jns